Over on my old blog I use to do this “series” every year where I would post different songs throughout the year. They either were meaningful to my situation, were new and I couldn’t (or didn’t want to) get out of my head, or just kept popping up in conversation and life.
So even though I didn’t post these songs here, I did keep going posting them on the old site and I figured I’d share the completed list here.
Okay, so if my 2020 was a soundtrack it would be this:
- Be Okay by Oh Honey
- Put on Your Sunday Clothes from Hello Dolly
- On My Way Downtown by Lucero
- Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers
- The Old Heart of Mine by The Isley Brothers
- I Choose to Worship by Rend Collective
- RITMO by Black Eye Peas and J Balvin
- Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story from Hamilton
- Can’t Sleep by Gary Clark Jr.
- Wait For It from Hamilton
- Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door by Bob Dylan
- By and By by Caamp
- If It Feels Good by Leon Bridges
- Back To You by Twin Forks
You can see the videos from youtube all compiled on my old blog here.